Monday 8 January 2018

Goodbye Office Spankings

It's funny how things change slowly, almost imperceptibly, and then suddenly something comes up which highlights the change and you find yourself recognising it and then, in my case at least, making a bit of a hoo-ha about it. My husband dropped the bombshell on me over the Christmas period that he can't see much point keeping the office on and he plans on quitting this year (didn't say when actually) as he doesn't use the full facilities any more and says it just isn't necessary, my own desk (the largest in the office) is hardly ever used in fact it's cluttered with samples which have been in the same position for weeks, I tend to use Claire's desk when I go in these days as she works from home now and only calls in for a coffee and a chat. P goes in most days but admits it's as more habit than a necessity so, with a few changes to working practices that's what's going to happen.

I had plenty of objections but he had answers, he said the small office upstairs where I store a lot of stock was OK to keep, it was secure and good value and there was a small desk and wifi available, he could move the printer up there and rearrange a few things, it would be fine. I knew what he was saying was true, I just didn't want a chapter of our lives to close. Then I thought about spanking, what about all the lovely office spankings, alarm bells alarm bells!!! god what would I do without them? But when I look back I've hardly been spanked in the office for months, P's cane, which he keeps taped under his desk, has been unused for months. I felt guilty and sad and empty and made a mental note to go in and clear my desk and turn up more often and at regular times.

"What about spankings," I asked. "I mean you know, when you decide I need one, as and when, I mean I'm not saying I need one, just wondered...ahem..(clear throat)..you know."

I thought why not bring it up, I mean they're a consideration too, there's something kinkily attractive about getting spanked in a real office with other people working in the building and pounding the corridors to and from the meeting room or reception or the copier room, whatever........I've many a time rushed red-faced past so-and-so in the corridor pretending I was in a hurry and couldn't stop to chat but really I'd just had a damned good spanking and/or possibly been fucked over one of the desks and wanted to get to the ladies room.

"Well that hasn't been much of a feature lately if you think about it," said my practical spouse, "but if you think it's an issue I can always keep my cane upstairs and who knows, when you're a naughty girl and it happens to be work related, I might order you to be in the office at this or that time and I'll come in especially to deal with the matter."

My heart skipped a beat, all was not lost. In fact the thought appealed, perhaps it won't be so bad, I'm still going to tidy my desk though and make a point of being there a bit more. I doubt if it will make him change his mind but it might get me a few more spankings:)


Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

19 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I'm sure knowing you and P all will not be lost and office spankings will continue, especially if you retain the small office.

Hugs
Roz

Lindy Thomas said...

Poor Ronnie. Hopefully P will keep his cane handy in the smaller office and you will be satisfied on a regular basis.
Hugs Lindy xx

an English Rose said...

hi Ronnie, I am sure he will find a way to keep you well spanked! Maybe if he saves some rent he will take you on a few extra little trips.
love Jan, xx

abby said...

Changes, especially endings are tough. From what I know about the two of you...there will be spanking in that home office.....hugs abby

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Might be time to look forward to some outdoor spankings that you fancy.

Hermione said...

I'm sure the little office will do in a pinch for office spankings, and you might be able to hide other implements among your stock.

Hugs,
Hermione

morningstar said...

I don't much like change either -- and knowing it might involve fewer spankings I would be a little anxious maybe even sad.

I'll keep my fingers crossed the lil office upstairs will become your new spanking office ....... and that things won't change too much :)

PK said...

I've never liked change! I don't like even little changes not to mention a true life changing 'stuff'. I love Nick more than anything in this world, but I worry about his eventually retirement because it will be life changing, probably for the good - but still a change. I'm glad P will still have an office and still keep a cane there!

Fondles said...

I hate change. but there is still that small office you can use. And let's be honest - how much space does one need for a spanking eh?

perhaps you might keep your desk a little tidier now if you'd like to use the office table for some more, um, pleasurable activities in future ;)

Ella said...

Your post is timely, Ronnie. Just last week, I was searching the net for a picture to use in a post I was writing. I found an interesting one with a woman bent over the copy machine. Then I glanced at where it was from and smiled. It said "Heart and Soul." I followed the link and read an old post of yours. That made me smile, too.

It seems like we mourn a bit when something we love has to change. Luckily the things that make us unhappy change, too. You've got P, and he's got you. There are many more spankings in your future. That's the most important thing.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Baker said...

Ronnie,
I'm with everyone else with hating change. If you put the little office to good use though you may find a new routine you enjoy all the more.
--Baker

Aimless Rambling said...

You two are so damn cute.

ronnie said...

Roz - I'll be making sure he retains the little office, even if I have to pay the rent myself:) Thanks.

Lindy - I shall make sure he does keep one up there. Thanks.

Jan - Thanks. That I doubt, he's looking at some other business now.

Abby - Thanks. The home office not quite the same. As I said, it's kinkily attractive getting spanked in a real office:)

OBB - I'll suggest it once the weather warms up:) Thanks.

Hermione - I'm glad we do have the small office now we will be leaving our main one. Thanks.

Morningstar - It did make me sad to think of no office spanking but it we'll keeping the small office, all will be well. Thanks.

PK - I knew it would eventually happen but didn't want it yet but thankfully we do have our small one we can use and I'll be making sure we use it. Thanks.

Fondles - LOL. We have three desks in our office and yes I shall be tidying one up for use. Thanks.

Ella - I love that picture, reminds me when I've been spanked over the office photocopier:) Yes, I should count myself lucky. Thanks.

Baker - Thanks. I'm sure we will put the little one to good use and a new routine will be good. Hope your feeling better. Thanks.

SG - Cute LOL. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Slowly we adapt to changed circumstances, We still live in a big house, and all the children are married with their own kids. (Wonderful).
This seems a really sensible plan to save money and have it to use elsewhere. I am certain P will still give you more than enough spankings, and with extra travel funds, you can be spanked in more hotel rooms than ever before. The little office, with an appointment to be spanked there, sounds delightful
bottoms up
Red

Rosie Jones said...

An appointment to go to the office for a spanking - delicious!
Rosie xx

ronnie said...

Red - You are right about the spanking, not sure on the extra travelling. Thanks.

Rosie - The more I think about it, the more I'm not too worried about us leaving our main office. Hope you are having fun and keeping warm. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Blondie said...

I love this post. Your office spankings were always fun to read about. I am glad that you will still have a little office where you might need some correction.

ronnie said...

Blondie - How lovely of you to say, thank you. I think I'll be needing a lot of correction.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

A few more spankings is always good. :-) I am glad he will be keeping a cane nearby...just in case. ;-) Hugs